Sky Glass TV Wall Mounting Services
If you’ve just bought the new, Sky Glass flat-screen TV, it could be worth getting it mounted by an experienced professional. The last thing you want is for the wall fixings to fail and your TV falling. An experienced Sky Glass Installation engineer will take care of every detail for you. It’s not just about fixing a bracket to a wall. Knowledge is needed when choosing the right fixings for the wall, or for chasing a wall to hide electrical cables. Call our team today. Signal & Security Elite can arrange for a Sky Glass TV Installation Specialist to visit and take care of everything.
Correct mounting brackets and techniques are important when mounting your SKY glass TV on interior walls. Poor mounting can risk injury, damage to walls and damage to your equipment which could be very costly, to get the best SKY Glass fitting, ask Signal & Security Elite to wall mount your SKY Glass television for peace of mind.
There are many different types of wall mount brackets, dependent on your needs, is your TV hidden from view in a bespoke cabinet, does it need to rise up or drop down, does it need to move in multiple directions? Professional bracket range from fixed, tilt and drop, articulating…we can provide the right bracket for you and your SKY Glass TV.
Our aim is to ensure you and your home have the best possible TV viewing experience which is why we take great care when installing your SKY Glass TV screen to your chosen wall. This ensures you have the best possible viewing angle and the best possible sound experience from the built in sound-bar.
- MONDAY 8.30 AM – 7.00 PM
- TUESDAY 8.30 AM – 7.30 PM
- WEDNESDAY 8.30 AM – 7.30 PM
- THURSDAY 8.30 AM – 7.00 PM
- FRIDAY 8.30 AM – 7.00 PM
- SATURDAY 8.30 AM – 7.00 PM
- SUNDAY 8.30 AM – 7.00 PM
Why Choose Us?
- Honest, Reliable And Trustworthy
- Same Day Service
- Only Using High Quality Parts, Cable And Components
- Guarantees On All Work
Key features of Sky Glass TV Installation
- The only TV with Sky and all your favourite apps inside – e.g. Netflix, Disney+, BBCiPlayer etc.
- Comes in five colours – Ocean Blue, Ceramic White, Racing Green, Dusky Pink, or Anthracite Black.
- Comes in three sizes – Small 43”, Medium 55” and Large 65 ”
- Ultra HD and Quantum Dot technology producing over 1 billion colours – incredible cinema-quality vision while producing a more intense and vibrant picture
- 360° Dolby Atmos® sound with powerful built-in speakers and sub-woofer – transform your living room into the perfect Christmas cinema, concert or stadium with rich, deep bass that provides optimal sound, all without buying a separate soundbar
- Talk to your TV: just say “Hello Sky” to find what to watch – so you can find Christmas shows and movies quickly and easily
- The world’s first TV to be certified as a CarbonNeutral® product
RANGE OF TV WALL MOUNTING BRACKET FOR YOUR SKY GLASS TV
FIRST TIME SETUP
SKY TV STREAMING PUCK
If you have ordered your SKY GLASS TV and a SKY STREAM PUCK, We can set it up for you. Sky stream pucks are normally used for bedrooms or other rooms around the house other then the main lounge. When you connect to the internet and do the first installation you have full access to your sky package just from this small box.